Learning and Knowledge Management
"Employees spend 7% to 20% of their time on the job replicating existing solutions for others." Delphi Group
"44 percent of employees are poor or very poor at transferring knowledge." Ernst & Young
Knowledge is one of the most valuable organizational assets. The efficient management of knowledge can give your organization a distinct competitive advantage in the market. When we refer to “knowledge” we are referring to intellectual property, processes and methods, etc. that are unique to your organization.
Mismanaged corporate knowledge can translate to process redundancy, subpar performance, marketing mistakes, customer attrition, low employee retention, and revenue loss. Organizational silos stymie the democratization of knowledge, which can lead to costly repeated mistakes and wasted time and inefficiency.
Effective Knowledge Management:
- Enables more efficient decision-making by delivering relevant information at the time of need.
- One source of the truth for relevant information and resources.
- Enables reuse of documents and subject matter expertise.
- Democratization of important information and processes throughout the organization.
- Helps to promote standards for processes and procedures.
- Stimulates innovation and growth.
300 Spectrum Center Dr.
Irvine, CA 92618
Cnetric Canada Inc.
90 Burnhamthorpe Rd West
Mississauga (Greater Toronto Area)
Canada ON L5B 3C3
(ABN: 99 110 467 162)
Suite 3, Level 1
17 Sydney Road
Manly NSW 2095
#246 SRS Plaza
4th Floor, 13th Cross
Indiranagar 2nd Stage
Bangalore 560038, India
ASEAN Registered Office
#42-01 Suntec Tower Three
8 Temasek Boulevard
46, Syon Lane
London TW7 5NQ